This Service Level Agreement applies to all Mobility for JIRA customers. When creating a support request through MobilityStream’s support desk, we will respond within 48 business hours of your initial request. Our goal is to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. MobilityStream will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond MobilityStream’s control.
Business Hours and Response Time
MobilityStream’s business hours are from 9am to 5pm MET, Monday through Friday. All requests are answered within 48 business hours. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
• Submitting a ticket through MobilityStream’s issue collector/tracking system
• Sending an email to: email@example.com
• Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Answers or Add-On Reviews are monitored by our support team and answered on a best-effort basis.
MobilityStream’s Support Includes
• Assistance with configuring MobilityStream’s products
• Guidelines and best practices on MobilityStream products
• Help with troubleshooting problems with MobilityStream’s products
• Help with issues arising out of MobilityStream’s product upgrades
MobilityStream’s Support Does Not Include
• Phone support
• Product training
• Support for JIRA configurations not related to a MobilityStream product
• Support in any language other than English and German
This Service Level Agreement may change at any time.